More exciting than Robin Hood: a job at DIG
As the Austrian business digitisation specialist, DIG fights for more justice: We take know-how and experience from projects with international corporations and make it available to medium-sized companies. Because we believe that competitiveness is for everyone: for large and medium-sized companies from Germany, Switzerland and of course Austria. With cool projects in the areas of eProcurement, document flow automation (from order confirmation to invoice) and Procure-to-Pay, we save our customers real time and money and ensure that they have the edge in purchasing that really matters.
Our strengths: Team spirit and great challenges
On the Kununu evaluation portal we are praised for our spirit, open communication and employee-friendly working conditions. Competent colleagues all have development opportunities with us, and we live team spirit even outside working hours - at poker evenings, the notorious ski weekend or at the summer party.
The most important facts at a glance
➡️newly renovated, cool office in good (traffic) location
➡️Parking space for each employee
➡️cool underground parking in the summer
➡️Flexible working hours
➡️Shower (for athletes)
➡️Coffee and tea and super delicious mountain water
➡️Poker nights in the company
➡️'Fun Area' with kicker and dart machine
➡️joint events such as ski weekend and summer party
Below are our current job offers - we also welcome unsolicited applications!
SALES MANAGER (m/f/x)
Sales Manager with sales experience, IT education and understanding of business processes in B2B. Preferably experience in purchasing or logistics.
- Target group oriented acquisition of new customers, target area DE
- Existing customer support, key account management
- Solution sales; assisting in finding the optimal solution to requirements for new/existing customers.
- Expansion and support of the existing network
- Strengthening the market presence of the company DIG
- Development of market know-how (competition, companies, developments, cooperation possibilities)
- Experience in the target group-oriented acquisition of new customers
- Experience in existing customer care, key account management
- Understanding of business processes in the area of purchasing & finance
- IT knowledge of online systems
- Analytical, structured way of working
- Independent working style and high degree of initiative
- Sociability and ability to work in a team
- Stress resistance and flexibility
- Reliability, quality awareness and customer orientation
- Very good written and oral expression in German and English
- Willingness to travel in the DACH region
These general conditions await you:
✓ Active participation in a qualified and dynamic team
✓ Very good development prospects within the company in a future-oriented industry
✓ Pleasant working environment with high job security & collegial working atmosphere
✓ Responsible activity with corresponding scope for personal initiative
✓ Attractive salary package - depending on your previous practical experience and professional qualifications
Have we aroused your interest? Then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee a strictly confidential treatment of your documents.